Falling Leaves is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 this is a simple but interesting addition to Minecraft that has never been created before. As a Minecraft fan like me, I often wander into the world of Minecraft not boring and find an unworthy aspect of the game, but I can’t define what is wrong.
What is interesting?
However, in creating a falling leaf, we and the players concluded that a simple feature like dropping a small leaf on the ground could make a big difference in the game world. Check out the little falling leaves, make me love the new game character.
In summary, what helped:
As you look around, you will see that the leaves are now falling on the trees.
Sending a falling model
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Falling Leaves Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Fall Makeup Tutorial Video Download Links
for Minecraft (cloth) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: RandomMcSomethin | Source page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: Cheaterpaul | Source page: CurseForge
The article Falling Leaves Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Real Features) first appeared in PackMods.