Entropy: Chaos is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which prevents the player from playing the normal game, as it causes random movements every 30 seconds. Minecraft is already very difficult on its own, with all the unreasonable difficulties, the average player will find it difficult to progress in the game.
What is interesting
In the chaos caused by entropy, players have to face strange movements that prevent them from enjoying the game. The mod is certainly not designed for everyone, as it sees some play with annoying difficulty, but if you’re someone who likes new challenges, the Entropy Chaos model is for you.
- Unexpected events occur every 30 seconds.
Entropy: Installing Chaos Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and lower API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD Entropy: Chaos Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Entropy: Chaos Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Im_JC52 | Source page: CurseForge
The article Entropy: Chaos Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Invalid Action) first appeared in PackMods.