Northern lights and morning fog.
Dynamic environment 1.16.4 focuses on changing certain visual and audio elements in the game to make the environment a much more dynamic place than it is by default. It is worth mentioning that this mode does not change the mechanics of the game, so in this aspect everything will be the same.
The visual effects that this mature adds are many, but we will see a summary of the most prominent. When it rains, the water droplets that hit the water will generate splashes and waves. Waterfalls also generate splashes, and the higher the waterfall, the more splashes are generated.
In addition, the courage adds sound filters and new sound physics that will try to improve the player’s realism and immersion. Although perhaps the most spectacular visual effects are the effect of morning fog and the northern lights.
This mode is in beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will publish their respective updates in this article.
How do I install Dynamic Surroundings Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4?
- to download Minecraft Forge 1.16.4
- Download Dynamic Surroundings Mod 1.16.4
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the .minecraft / mods folder
- We can already experience the visual and sound effects that this fashion offers!