Dynamic FPS is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows you to slightly increase the number of frames per second when playing Minecraft. Also, this mod has another feature, which is to get more performance on your computer, which is behind the game.
What is interesting?
The fact is that with your default location, Minecraft completely renders all frames with the same dimensions as open mode. For this reason, there can be some kind of cold and other unpleasant moments when working with the system. After installing the mod, the performance will increase several times.
Features of The Mod
- Increasing the number of frames in the game.
- Reduces the load on the system when not working in the game.
- Mod needed for weak PCs.
Installing Dynamic FPS Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and install Cloth Config API + API architecture
- DOWNLOAD Dynamic FPS mode (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Dynamic FPS Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: juliand665 | Source page: CurseForge