Random exploration of the dungeon with new enemies, bosses and more.
Dash holes 1.17, 1.16, 1.15 and 1.14 is a dungeon map inspired by games like Enter The Gungeon or The Binding of Isaac. The map contains more than 103 new items, including weapons, wands and armor. The map also contains seventeen new enemy types, five bosses, two levels and twenty-four rooms or rooms.
Our game starts on the floor or at level 1. If we defeat the boss at level one, we can reach level two in the dungeon. All items we receive in level 1 will remain in level two. The map has a random terrain generation, which randomly generates all rooms, enemies and reward items.
How do I install Dungeons Map for Minecraft 1.17, 1.16, 1.15 and 1.14?
- Download Dungeons Map 1.17, 1.16, Dungeons Map 1.15 or Dungeons Map 1.14
- Open .minecraft / save folder
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Paste the downloaded map into the “save” folder.
- It’s time for another adventure, explore dungeons in Minecraft!