Dreamland is a package for Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, which is distinguished by its brilliance and a mixture of unusual structures. In fact, the set itself is mixed with structures that are likely to belong to the modern era, as well as structures that are more appropriate for the Middle Ages. The answers are set first which can amaze you, as well as impress you with the brilliant and detailed variety and unusual visuals of the game.
What else is interesting?
In addition, it is worth noting the highest level of detail of the animation and the change of day and night. It is also good to note the accuracy of the output of the set and improve the various systems.
Dreamland Resource / Texture Pack installation instructions
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Dreamland Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: coco_fish82 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Dreamland 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 Resource Kit (32x formatted format) first appeared in PackMods.