Dandelion X is a framework for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 this is the successor of his predecessor, Dandelion Resource Pack. When it comes to 16x keys it is considered to be the best of the best. Sets have a strange, unique but natural design, because they are the ones that should be driven when determining the success of a set.
What do these structures mean?
Compared to the original Minecraft version, Dandelion X the textures are patchwork. One reason his set is known even to beginner players. In addition to all the new features, this package is compatible with many common mods, such as “Tinkers Construct, Ender IO, RFTools, Industrial Craft 2, JEI and addons, Iron chest, Baubles, Trashslot.
Instructions for installing the Dandelion X Resource / Texture package
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Dandelion X Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: xerotrinity | Source Link: CurseForge
The article Dandelion X 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software Pack 1.14.4 (16x textures compatible with Mods) first appeared in PackMods.