D3Core 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 allows us to simplify options and change options.
- Enable / disable / edit Endermen screenshots. You can also bring them back to the items you stole. (Controlled by block ID 255 and below)
- It removes 100%rain. No more wet days! (Works on a server if configured on the server side)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Configure all our mods in one place! (Go to sport, click the ‘Mods’ button, Discover ‘D3Core’, click ‘Config’ and run)
- String ID / Unspecified title / dictionary entry Ore entered in tooltip hover. Launch with F3 + H urgently. (Individual allow / disable in config)
- Stop sleep by promoting the day or stop sleeping completely.
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Model checker for all DoubleDoorDev ModDs. (You can disable them all in a single go via Core config)
- Keep the gadget when you die without any injuries. (One change per dimension)
- Sick of underwater farming? Run the lilypad delivery. (Off by default. The participant creates a new lilypad each time the player connects)
- “Clay Torture Mode” Enter this to stop players dropping gadgets from killing people! It’s like a hard liver but that’s it. (Killed for no reason for any apparent reason)
- / setloginmessage – Set login message!
- / setloginmessage [text] – Submit the login message!
Installing D3Core Mod
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD D3Core Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
D3Core Mod Download link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: DoubleDoorDev + Dries007 + Claycorp | Source page: CurseForge