CubyBlocks3D Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 a package of useful, active and simple resources. Available in standard 32 × 32 resolution with this required package. This useful package was launched last year, it has only completed 25% and many additional improvements will be coming soon. It was designed by _LoKi_.
This useful resource package can be well designed and will make a big improvement in the graphics of your Minecraft environment. You will have a few tons of 3D fashion that can be of excellent quality and while the design can also be impressive. This game will have bright colors that can help make life as appropriate. The recording of this game will only have the world, but it can be fast. It will have a 32 × 32 resolution and you will not have any problems, but this useful package works.
CubyBlocks3D Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added 3D Fashions to the rails and barriers.
- New Block Purpur and Andry Andry.
- Ores’ 3D fashion was established.
- Improved technology and long grass.
- Added a variety of wooden leaves.
- Leaf and soil improvement.
- New 3D beacon fashion.
- Gravel and Leaver added.
- Enhanced stairs and fashion half of 3D fashion.
- Introduced 3D fashion of pickets, stairs and Cobbelstone.
CubyBlocks3D Resource / Texture Pack installation
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
CubyBlocks3D Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: _LoKi_ | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article CubyBlocks3D 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.