Cubed textures source kit for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a Resource Pack that is very fashionable and graphic. This Resource Pack was launched about three years ago, only 95 completed but still will be completed soon. This Resource Pack will have a high quality high resolution and stays at an extreme resolution of 128 × 128. It was developed by Aequotis.
This Resource Pack can be a simple feature, hot decoration and unique technology, offering you the highest quality of visual skills you have never seen before. It will bring a truly stunning and life-like atmosphere that can make the Minecraft world colorful and colorful at the same time. In addition, you will get other related features, but you can also feature a nice kind of pool with animals on it. However it is in the process of growth and it will feature classic gadgets, trendy designs and shade palettes.
Cubed Textures Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Fashionable and casual casual wear.
- Raytracing and PBR added.
- Improved fashion and furniture.
- Based on biome and 3D fashion.
- Animals and groups of people helped.
- Houses and buildings so far.
- Sky bound and high visibility.
- Improved visibility and performance.
- New wood and grass technology.
- Added Stock and Diamond Sword.
Cubed Textures Software Installation Guide / Packaging Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Cubed Texture Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Ball: Aequotis | Source link: CurseForge
The article Cubed Textures 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Resource 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 (128x) first appeared on PackMods.