Connected Textures is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which allows all players access to new translation options. It may be useful for players to build validated mods, as well as sourcecepacks. In addition, this mod allows a few sourcecepacks as well as mods to be independent of traditional Minecraft applications.
What does the mod allow?
- This mod comes with some sort of translation, allowing you to improve the functionality of the mods and structure, which requires a lot of game play.
- It is also important to note that this mod supports mods that use different plugins to work.
- Adds some barriers to showcasing the functionality of the mod, necessary for the creator.
Setting a Model Related to Textures
- Download and install Forge API
- Download connection-related model (selected version below)
- Put the mod or directory in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Contact Us Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2
Author: tterrag1098 | Source page: CurseForge
The article Connected Texture Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 (Review) first appeared on PackMods.