Basic Skills – Home for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which cannot be taken for granted in the game, however, the presence of this mod will open up a lot of new things, which could not have been done before. Above all, this mod will appeal to players who, in one way or another, engage in conventions or can sometimes make their own mod types.
What is interesting?
Collaborative skills will open up many possibilities to create new but less complex content. Another feature is that the mod allows you to work with other mods without much hassle.
- Additional functionality, for example, is knowing the temperature of some components in mods such as IC2, EvilCraft and others.
- Key generator: an essential feature for any device.
Installation of Standard Mod
- Download and install Forge API
- Download and install Cyclops Core
- Download Common Capability Mod (selected version below)
- Put the mod or directory in the directory ./minecraft/mods/
Common Skills Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Author: kroeser | Source page: CurseForge
The article Common Skills Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Better for Mods) first appeared on PackMods.