CocoaInput is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 allows you to support keyboard access in multiple languages. This can be very useful in Japanese, Chinese and other Asian languages. The game will have special minutes, which will do many tasks at once.
What are the functions?
- Adds automatic translation from English to the game. This translation has a ready-made option, which allows you to have the one and the most suitable.
- The possibility of burning all of the mod’s work. To do this, you need to apply the key combination Ctrl + Q.
- It also works with the NotEnoughItems mod, which allows you to search for items easily.
Mod works on Windows and MasOS.
Installing CocoaInput Mod
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD CocoaInput Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
CocoaInput Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: axeryok | Source page: CurseForge