Chroma Hills Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an extreme definition package with 64x resolution. RPG customized bag with fun and fun themes. Chroma Hills is a unique title in Minecraft eye makeup. This is the default option for testing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders as a result recommended by the Shaders manufacturer. This package may be a small source of information needed for a PC because it is HD. Don’t forget that you have at least 4 GB of Ram with 1 GB video reminder. In addition, you must set up OptiFine to run the problem better. Let there be the nature of this package, this package is 100% complete with all the weapons, groups of people with crops and farms.
Chroma Hills package / package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Chroma Hills Resource Resource Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Simon (SycloneSJS) | Source link: ChromaHills
The article Chroma Hills 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.