Chroma PvP Animated Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package that can be used with animated, colorful and themed PvP. It can transmit 16 × 16 resolution with this useful package. This useful package started about three years ago and is 100% finished. Posted by SidGamez_YT.
This useful resource can have a great deal of control over moving decorative elements, but gives value to the FPS in this game. It can also convey interesting and attractive designs, and give you unique accessories and gadgets in completely different colors. You will get a variety of skies and clear waters in the world of Minecraft. The cool feature of this useful package is that it can change color every second.
Chroma PvP Animat Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Added Armors and Gadgets.
- Stock and sword riding.
- Improved slime technology and Pearl Ender.
- Ender Pearl may become animist again.
- Added Diamond Armor and Diamond Sword.
- Swords can have a smoother transition.
Chroma Resource / Texture bag installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Chroma Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: DUSTSORM | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Chroma 1.16.5 PvP Animated Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x) first appeared on PackMods.