Catalog Mod 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 / 1.16.3 takes the place of Forge’s modular list menu and provides a larger model for participants. Download the new starter and see how to replace it!
- Catalog is a simple model of Minecraft. The success of the rule is to turn it into an option on the previous Forge mod list. However, you can find more, for example.
- Brings richer skills
- Don’t forget to look for installs with mods
- Is it the same as checking for updates, bug fixes, or accepting mod knowledge related to other updated systems
Each mod that works with the Forge mod list can now run mechanically. They do not need additional surgery from the builder.
Installing Mod Catalog
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- DOWNLOAD Catalog Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
Catalog Mod Download link
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3
Author: MrCrayfish | Source page: CurseForge