CandyCraft Toolkit for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a themed game that is mainly based on food items such as sweets and candies. This useful resource package was launched a month ago and has received some accreditation and there are a few improvements and updates coming soon.
This essential package is simple and themed food but the quality of the fabric and the coloring of the items may be the smartest thing you have if you enjoy this game. Available in 64 × 64 resolution with this package included. However, the game is in the early stages of development and many types of features are lacking despite the authors saying that this game will be replaced regularly. This useful package was created by XStrawberryMilkX.
CandyCraft Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Diamond Blocks and Blocks fashion.
- New diamond boots and gold boots.
- Improved steel helmets and helmets.
- Incorporated Acacia Log and Spruce Log.
- Images of new coal and pebble barriers.
- Added Jacklanton Block and Lapis Block.
- Added Stonebrick engraved and Trapdoor Block.
- Emerald seedlings and new sticks.
- Double grass and moist soil were added.
- Apple and Apple products are custom made.
- Improved mobs and creepers.
- Wooden stonebrick and spruce.
CandyCraft installation / pipeline guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
CandyCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: XStrawberryMilkX | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article CandyCraft 1.16.5 Resource Resource 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.