Brutalist Resource Pack 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 for Minecraft is “cruel” in the right way. However, it is only in the early stages of improvement, Brutalist reveals the potential of being seen in a unique and well -organized format. By bringing a post-Soviet-era environment to sports, Brutalist has created a way to be intimidated when you can’t move because of the quality of the structure. It’s undoubtedly among the best hyper-realistic packages in a long time, so you’ll want to give it a try. The Pack has several resolution options at 128x, 256x and 512x, keep in mind that you need to note about the PC when installing it in the Pack.
Brutalist Resource / Texture Pack installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Brutalist Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 (64x / 128x / 256x / 512x)
Ball: Aetheris | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Brutalist 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 Resource Pack (64x / 128x / 256x / 512x) first appeared in PackMods.