Bounding Box Outline 1.16.1 Mod is a barely dishonest mod that may simplify the seek for all generated buildings in Minecraft. With it, you’ll rapidly discover a temple hidden within the jungle, a pyramid coated with sand, or perhaps a deep mine, as a result of all of them stand out in brilliant shade shapes.
Managing the mod may be very easy, it’s turned off by default, and you might want to press the B button to activate. If you want, you possibly can fine-tune its parameters within the configuration file, which is situated right here: \.minecraft\config\BBOutlineReloaded.cfg. The one disadvantage of the mod is the restricted radius of motion, which is the same as the world of loading of chunks. That’s, solely homeowners of highly effective PCs can detect buildings from a really lengthy distance.
Bounding Box Outline Mod Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API installed.
- Make sure you have Forge API installed.
- Download and install the Rift
- Download and install the LiteLoader
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the mods folder, which is located in the game folder.
Bounding Box Outline Mod Download Links
Source Link: CurseForge | Mod Maker: IrtiPlays