Bones is a mod that provides a number of new mobs to the game. New animals and enemies can be manufactured from bones – this can be a function of the mod. New mobs embrace bone variations of chickens, cows, sheep and pigs.
- Common sheeps might be mated with bone sheeps. There can be some probability that a wholesome particular person will seem. As well as, you’ll be able to feed a skeleton ram with rotten flesh, during which case there’s a probability that it’s going to develop pores and skin.
- A brand new kind of pig might be bred with uncooked pork. The mob might be tamed with a saddle and used as a transport.
- The cows could also be breeded with uncooked beef. For the time being, the brand new mob has no different options.
- Chickens breed utilizing uncooked rooster. When a mob dies, you will get charcoal, fireballs or gunpowder.
Bones Mod Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have Forge API installed.
- Download the mod for your version of the game.
- Put it in the mods folder, which is located in the game folder.
Bones Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.16.1 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Source Link: CurseForge | Mod Maker: ochotonida