BloodCraft Toolbar for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 depends on the previous self, However a wonderful horror called Ra. This useful resource package was launched about ten months ago, 95% completed it but further improvements will come soon. This useful package has a resolution of 64 × 64 for this useful package.
This useful resource package can have a dark and gloomy ambiance in your Minecraft world. It has redesigned many other features and changed the tone for full participation in the game’s immersive ambience. This useful package is a rare horror game that can turn your fun and cute Minecraft world into a sad and gloomy place with its ambient design that every time you play this game. It also adds many models such as steel to the chest and MrCrayfish furniture.
BloodCraft health resource package update:
- Riding lights and Redstone Gadgets.
- Added Block of Gold which can now appear more secure.
- New gold bars and diamond bars.
- Added seaweed and picket traps.
- Added Command boxes of three types.
- A new Trident and Coronary heart of the sea structure.
- New Zombie and Blaze drowning technology.
- Installed multiple GUIs.
- The Glitch picket structure has improved.
- Changed Carnaval Music Monitor.
- Charcoal Sprite and Clay Ball Sprite.
BloodCraft / Technology Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave a file.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
BloodCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Djigallag | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article BloodCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.