Beyond The Lands Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is undoubtedly one of the most useful packages of the medioval era that is on the market today. It has a low resolution of 16 × 16 for this useful package. This useful package was started two years ago, created by tomaxed44. This useful resource package is now commonplace and is now being downloaded by around 200,000 people for this activity.
It is a very useful resource package that can have great fun graphics and can help you build your wonderful Minecraft world in ways you may not have thought or dreamed of before. It focuses mainly on the form of entertainment shows and is similar to the improvement of musical instruments, barriers, weapons and armor with a mix of customers in sports.
Beyond The Lands Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New water replacement bag.
- Turtles and dolphins added.
- New horse technology and lifeless coral reefs.
- Panorama base and base moon.
- Added Tint Creepers and skin-fighting dyes.
- Added Iron Golem structure and sky finish.
- Improved GUI attack icon in 1.12.
- Finished brick and Diamond materials.
- New Minecart and Bow design.
- The Enderchest system and the Netherwart brick were quickly established.
- Based on Cobblestone and Granite.
In addition to the instructions for installing the package / source material
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Beyond The Lands Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: tomaxed44 | Source link: CurseForge
The article Beyond The Lands 1.17 / 1.16.5 Software Software 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.