BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful resources with topics. It has a minimum resolution of 16 × 16 with this Resource package. This useful package was started 4 months ago and it has reached 85%, it is durable and has a 1.13 model number. Produced by StefanJ2.
This handy package is designed specifically for home builders and will help builders try to sit with a variety of Minecraft vanilla fabrics to have a variety of styles for them. It can also improve the barriers that may be overlooked in some such video games, you can also imagine granite, stone, diorite and many other problems. The shapes of the stones look very different as they allow them to fit into one build.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Update Pack:
- The cut oak and the tall Oak trees.
- Mount Spruce Door and Birch Doors.
- Improved Bedrock Drying and Redstone Lights.
- Improved cloud technology.
- Plastered with acacia wood and gates.
- Added wart barrier.
- New 3D rendering and GUI graphics.
- New Clay and Crafts Office.
- Nether brick and leather-based bags.
- Added arrows, lines and fishing gear.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: fanonteamailnation | Source link: CurseForge
The article BetterVanillaBuilding 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.