Antique Atlas – A useful Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which adds an easy-to-use map game in an atlas style. It will appear something like a book with the ability to zoom and even draw, leave marks and so on. The map will generate depending on your location. The bar on the map will indicate your current location.
What is interesting?
In addition, the entire map will store all the places you have visited since. To move and view the map in another area, drag the field with the mouse, or by pressing the arrow keys on the keyboard. Use the mouse wheel to view and exit the map. You can download the map to your computer at any time in format (.png).
Installing Mod Antique Atlas
- Download and install the latest version of API lamba SY Fabric Modloader
- Pull out and set the Forge API
- Pull out and install Cotton warehouse (For Minecraft 1.14+)
- Pull out and lower API architecture + Cloth Config API
- DOWNLOAD Antique Atlas Mod (version selected below)
- Install the mod in the directory or download it ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu mode
Antique Atlas Mod Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Hunternif | Source page: CurseForge