Amethyst PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 You may have a variety of weapons and swords in this game. It will transmit low resolution at 16 × 16, you can run this game on any computer system but you have a good FPS. This useful package started about three years ago, only 100% achieved but we will get a quick change in the latest updates. Colbb designed it.
This useful package may contain weapons, swords that can be upgraded to find them higher for participants vs. participants (PvP). Swords may not be long, but they may be short and of first quality. GUI and hair extensions are designed to fit the PvP mode. New options have been added that could have been customized for skies, menu displays and fragments. All cartoons and shapes can be constantly improved.
Amethyst PvP Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Swords and beasts were added.
- New weapons and GUI.
- Crocheted handicrafts and stock.
- Improved grass and water.
- Sky and Moon to the end.
- Added structure and objects.
- Mobs and powerful weapons improved.
Amethyst Resource / Texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Amethyst Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Colbb | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Amethyst 1.16.5 PvP Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x) first appeared on PackMods.