AgirCraft Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is bright, colorful and lives like a package with useful resources. This useful package started about three years ago and it has continued over and over again but it certainly didn’t work out though. Available in 64 × 64 resolution with this package included. This useful resource package was developed by Teimy.
This useful package has various functions in progress although there are many issues that can be added in the future but the features are customizable, customizable framework and GUI , Mobs may have their own design as well. There will even be a structure for the piece of wood, and it will add many models quickly. In addition, you will have new resolutions such as 128 × 128 and 32 × 32. Each block can be a record with various objects, mobs and issues.
AgirCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- From each side of the craft office.
- Terrain and Sky added.
- Water and bushes were added.
- Mobs and new barriers.
- Sapling Oak and riding grass cover.
- Ice and Iron Textures Added.
- Introduced lily and reed characters.
- New clay and mud technology.
- Enhanced parts and torches.
Instructions for installing the AgirCraft Resource / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
AgirCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Temy | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article AgirCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.