Realistic new resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful 32 × 32 resolution solution and you can also use this alternate in your default text. Edited by Mythra13.
This useful package also adds high quality image mods where you can see only the 512 × 512, 256 × 256 resolution resolution needed. If you use mod shaders with this useful package, you will notice what you need to point to. The unique structure of this useful resource package has been improved. This useful resource package is sure to be downloadable and if you are bored with old Minecraft it looks like you have for a few years.
Updating a new resource package:
- New flowers and a few new types of stones.
- Added zombies, creepers and spiders.
- Too many decision clocks.
- Improving stock GUI and dirty routes.
- Added dark andesite and explosions.
- Fresh rain, snow and lots of oak leaves.
Guidelines for setting up new resources / designing new features
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
An investment bag for new realists
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: Mythra13 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article New Realism 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.