Digital History Resource Kit for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package of useful and ancient sources of knowledge. We have a 32 × 32 resolution for this useful resource package. This useful package was created by DigitalSquirrelYT.
With this handy package, it has a well-built housing and high quality interior. However this is not an over-definition of a necessary resource package. It uses a very vibrant colored palette and if you happen to mix it with a minimalist structure you should have great visual skills. It has work in progress but 60% completed yet.
Changelog Digital Resources Kit:
- Data guide added
- Oven oven.
- Added salesman body.
- Renewable fluid barrier.
- Added armor structure.
- Sword diamond modified.
- Added sheep and chicken.
- Spectral arrows added.
- Modified Grass Prime.
Instructions for setting up a history / digital package
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder file will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
Comics resource bag Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: DigitalSquirrelYT | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The article Digital History 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Tools 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.