8-bitCraft 2 Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful package and simplifies 3D format with a useful Format Pack. It delivers a low resolution of 16 × 16 for the objects and structures in this useful package. This useful package started about eight months ago and is 100% complete. It was designed by DTobik.
This useful package will improve the structure of the vanilla after it is placed in a minimum resolution of 8 × 8. It will also offer excellent quality along with the items. In addition, you will get 3D fashion for roadblocks and highways. It will also try to improve the appearance of their vanilla bean, then improve them to make them simpler and brighter. The structure associated with the grass and grass pane has been added which may require OptiFine. Glass Stains may be coming soon.
8bitCraft 2 Resource Pack Update for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Added objects and structures.
- The sky and the moon have improved.
- Angry animals and people.
- Added Strider and Merchandise structure.
- 3D riding object and Diamond software.
- Enhanced iron tools and gold tools.
- Up to the powerful weapons Netherite and Wood.
8-bitCraft 2 Package / source installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The source folder files will open where you need to translate the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
8-bitCraft 2 Software Download Software
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Ball: dTobik | Source link: CurseForge
The article 8-bitCraft 2 (1.16.5) Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared on PackMods.