3D Fire Emblem is a datapack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds many new weapons to the game. What exactly are these weapons? The fact is that now there will be a sword full of details and details. A real tool to kill many enemies. If they see such a weapon, everyone will be afraid of their owner. Instead, in the future, the author plans to expand the datapack with other melee weapons. Stay tuned for updates.
- Three swords were added. Each of them is done in a “3D” style, which means the highest level of detail and presentation.
- Currently, swords are only accessible via a special command, which can be accessed by using the “/ help” command.
Instructions on how to install a 3D Fire Emblem package / recorder
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and working well.
- Extract the source package and leave an archive.
- Go ahead Minecraft, get to your destination.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select the “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sumbercepacks folder file will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After a copy of the package package will appear in the existing package column. Click here to move to the selected column.
- Develop a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
3D Fire Emblem Resource Kit Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
The article 3D Fire Emblem 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Pack (new sword system) first appeared in PackMods.