3D CreatorCraft Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful usable package with a theme. It has 16 × 16 resolution for this useful package. Created by creatorsLabs.
This useful package has many barriers that include 3D addons and helps them look realistic. It has the usual vanilla design with 16 × 16 resolution, however it is enhanced with 3D models. In this useful package allows the gamer to allow additional polygons to add additional polygons to it, it has a modified 3D mannequin with additional details inside though. Every retailer has their own 3D Mannequin in this useful resource package. The blockchain structure and gadgets are made of a seamless model and have a smoother model so it will appear in better resolution.
3D CreatorCraft Resource Pack package:
- Slime and Snow barriers added.
- New Prismarine and Emerald block.
- New railroad
- Dispenser assisted and craft office.
- Added stone buttons and forest buttons.
- New Stripped Log Blog.
- Introduced 3D Mannequin for andesite and pink sand.
3D CreatorCraft package installation / creation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifine installed and works well.
- Pull out the source package and leave an archive.
- Go Minecraft, go to your location.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The sourcecepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After the package copy is displayed it will appear in the existing package column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Move to a new game or play an old game. The system will work on all files.
3D CreatorCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Ball: creatorLabs | Source link: CurseForge
The article 3D CreatorCraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 Source Kit 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared on PackMods.